Creative Textures and Fills 2-22-2019
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Debby Brown
Friday February 22nd, 2019 9:30 - 12:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
Meandering is the easiest and most common filler for background space – but there are countless other creative design elements to use instead. Come expand your design portfolio by learning the stitch path of a wide variety of creative filler designs. Learn which designs lend themselves best to micro-quilting, and how to use Micro Handles for best results. Information and techniques learned in this class are applicable to all longarm quilting machines.
• Select appropriate fills to complement design style
• Create special effects with different fillers
• Scale the fill design size appropriately
• Evenly place and space fills
• Effectively use HQ Micro Handles
Sign up for multiple classes and get an in-store credit! In-store credits will be issued on Wednesday February 20th.
- Sign up for 4 of Debby Brown's classes and we will issue you a $25 in-store credit
- Sign up for 5 of Debby's classes and we will issue you a $30 in-store credit
- Sign up for all 6 of Debby's classes and we will issue you a $35 in-store credit
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies.
Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.