Handi Quilter Education Event - Backgrounds, Borders, and Blocks
SKU as configured
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Susan Manry
Thursday January 10th, 2019 9:30 - 12:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
Blocks, backgrounds, and borders – these are the basic components of many pieced quilt tops, and there are tricks to quilting them with a cohesive overall look, while creating your own personal style. Learn how to select and adapt designs to complement each area, and how to accomplish the quilting efficiently and easily. Tried and true fillers and “go-to” designs will be featured. Techniques can be used on your domestic machine or on a longarm machine.
• Creating a step-by-step plan for custom quilting your quilt.
• Adapt block designs for borders and sashings
• How to handle quilting spaces wider than the frame
• How to create background fills and when to use them
• How to audition, resize, and adapt quilting designs
Sign up for multiple classes and get an in-store credit! In-store credits will be issued on Wednesday October 24th.
- Sign up for 4 of Susan Manry's classes and we will issue you a $30 in-store credit
- Sign up for 5 of Susan's classes and we will issue you a $40 in-store credit
- Sign up for all 6 of Susan's classes and we will issue you a $50 in-store credit
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies. Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.