Handi Quilter Education Event - Curvy Rulers Ahead
SKU as configured
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Susan Manry
Friday January 11th, 2019 1:30 - 4:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
Fasten your seatbelts and get ready to drive! You’ll be rounding corners, navigating curves and riding up and down with this class on curved templates. Learn how to read and use the markings on the templates, and the tricks for making half circles, flattened circles, and perfectly curved lines. Create beautiful quilting designs using swags, clam shells, ovals, arcs and half circles.
• Use mini-circle, half-circle, and full circle rulers
• Master wave, arc, and clamshell rulers
• Measure and fit designs within a border
• Create curved crosshatching and ruler/background fill combinations
• Alternate methods with the HQ Pro-Stitcher and Groovy Boards
Techniques can be used on your domestic machine or on a longarm machine.
Sign up for multiple classes and get an in-store credit! In-store credits will be issued on Wednesday January 9th.
- Sign up for 4 of Susan Manry's classes and we will issue you a $30 in-store credit
- Sign up for 5 of Susan's classes and we will issue you a $40 in-store credit
- Sign up for all 6 of Susan's classes and we will issue you a $50 in-store credit
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies. Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.