Handi Quilter Education Event - Feather Foundations
SKU as configured
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Susan Manry
Thursday January 10th, 2019 1:30 - 4:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
Feather designs always add a touch of class to any quilt, evoking a positive response from any viewer. Learn to draw and stitch these beautiful elements in many different styles, from traditional to contemporary. Then learn how to fit them in specific geometric spaces, how to turn corners, make feather wreaths, and how to echo and add fills. It’s easier than you think!
• Basic feather spines and stitching paths
• Feathered wreaths and swags
• Fitting feathers within a geometric space
• Feathered borders
• Using feathers in an overall design
Techniques can be used on your domestic machine or on a longarm machine.
Sign up for multiple classes and get an in-store credit! In-store credits will be issued on Wednesday January 9th.
- Sign up for 4 of Susan Manry's classes and we will issue you a $30 in-store credit
- Sign up for 5 of Susan's classes and we will issue you a $40 in-store credit
- Sign up for all 6 of Susan's classes and we will issue you a $50 in-store credit
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies. Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.