Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Susan Manry
Saturday January 12th, 2019 9:30 - 12:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
Buying a longarm machine is only the first step toward successful quilting. Wait until you see what these nifty gadgets and accessories can do to make your quilting even more accurate, faster, easier and more fun! Come see why you’ll be reaching for these tools again and again, and always with a smile!
• Design, audition, and application tools
• Quilt-loading and frame accessories
• Handi Feet options
• Channel locks and straight line options
• Thread management and tensioning
Sign up for multiple classes and get an in-store credit! In-store credits will be issued on Wednesday January 9th.
- Sign up for 4 of Susan Manry's classes and we will issue you a $30 in-store credit
- Sign up for 5 of Susan's classes and we will issue you a $40 in-store credit
- Sign up for all 6 of Susan's classes and we will issue you a $50 in-store credit
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies. Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.