Handi Quilter Education Event - You Can Do That on a Longarm, Too?!
SKU as configured
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Susan Manry
Saturday January 12th, 2019 1:30 - 4:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
A longarm isn’t just for quilting tops! Come see how techniques usually done with a sewing machine can be accomplished with a longarm machine. You’ll leave with brilliant shortcuts and ideas for quick and easy projects, and a whole new perspective on what’s possible with a longarm!
• “Slap-li-que” and strip-piecing-as-you-quilt
• Couching and embellishment
• Creating faux chenille
• Applying binding with the longarm
• Parade of projects
Sign up for multiple classes and get an in-store credit! In-store credits will be issued on Wednesday January 9th.
- Sign up for 4 of Susan Manry's classes and we will issue you a $30 in-store credit
- Sign up for 5 of Susan's classes and we will issue you a $40 in-store credit
- Sign up for all 6 of Susan's classes and we will issue you a $50 in-store credit
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies. Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.