Intro to Pro-Stitcher - All Day Class - Handi Quilter Education Event
SKU as configured
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Mary Beth Krapil
Thursday June 13th, 2019 9:30 - 4:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
Intro to Pro-Stitcher - Pro-Stitcher is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter longarm quilting machines. User-friendly and simple to operate, the step-by-step process for eachfunction is easy and fun.
Morning Topics Include:
• Overview and support resources on-line
• Overview of menu and basic functions plus design catalog
• Fit a design to a block using SKew and Resize, XForm and Align
• Demonstration of the Pro-Stitcher Simulator
• Overview of Art & Stitch
The afternoon class is an extension of the morning class and addresses specific functions and basic techniques a quilter will use on a regular basis to finish quilts with the HQ Pro-Stitcher.
Afternoon Topics Include:
• What's the difference between Reposition, Nudge and Drag and Drop?
• The many ways to describe an Area on your quilt
• Using Skew 1 vs Skew 2
• Set up, crop, wrap and advance edge-to-edge designs
• Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move and Channel Locks
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies. Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.