Quilting Beyond the Design - Handi Quilter Education Event
SKU as configured
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Mary Beth Krapil
Saturday June 15th, 2019 1:30 - 4:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
Quilting Beyond the Design - Begin with a basic design from a stencil, a ruler or template, an applique, a fabric print, a cookie cutter or a shape you draw yourself. Then, learn to transform that design from basic to spectacular by extending, expanding, and adding secondary designs, repeats, fills and special effects. Learn marking techniques and tools for applying designs to quilt tops.
• How to mark and use stencils as design foundations
• How to transfer doodles from paper to quilting
• Enhance a design with fillers and embellishments
• Use marked grids as a design foundation and road map
• Draw inspiration from fabric prints
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies. Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.