Ruler Essentials HQ Event 2-23-2019
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Debby Brown
Saturday February 23rd, 2019 1:30 - 4:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
If you love precision and consistency in your quilting designs, you will love using design rulers and templates! These handy tools assist in placing designs accurately and stitching them out precisely. Learn to handle rulers and templates safely with the ruler base and Sure Foot, and how to achieve accuracy with the markings. The wide variety of Handi Quilter rulers will inspire you to new design heights. Information and techniques learned in this class are applicable to all longarm quilting machines.
• Handle rulers safely
• Understand and use ruler markings for precision and accuracy
• Use piecing lines and marking tools to build ruler design confidence
• Versa tool quilting: stitch-in-the-ditch, cross-hatch, piano keys, clamshells, and arcs
• Apply binding with the HQ VersaTool®
Sign up for multiple classes and get an in-store credit! In-store credits will be issued on Wednesday February 20th.
- Sign up for 4 of Debby Brown's classes and we will issue you a $25 in-store credit
- Sign up for 5 of Debby's classes and we will issue you a $30 in-store credit
- Sign up for all 6 of Debby's classes and we will issue you a $35 in-store credit
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies.
Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.