Simple Path to Straight Line Quilting HQ Event 2-22-2019
SKU as configured
Simple Path to Straight Line Quilting 2-22-2019
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Debby Brown
Friday February 22nd, 2019 1:30 - 4:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
The trend of modern quilts, with large areas of “negative space”, has created new interest in straight line quilting and crosshatching. Both are impressive to behold, but neither is difficult to achieve when you know the tools and tricks. Come learn the methods involved and how to create amazing geometric designs by quilting simple lines. Information and techniques learned in this class are applicable to all longarm quilting machines.
• Straight-line ruler work
• All about channel locks
• Crosshatching and curved crosshatching
• How to use lines effectively in borders
• Creating geometric quilting designs
Sign up for multiple classes and get an in-store credit! In-store credits will be issued on Wednesday February 20th.
- Sign up for 4 of Debby Brown's classes and we will issue you a $25 in-store credit
- Sign up for 5 of Debby's classes and we will issue you a $30 in-store credit
- Sign up for all 6 of Debby's classes and we will issue you a $35 in-store credit
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies.
Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.