Sit Down Longarm Machine Basics 2-21-2019
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Debby Brown
Thursday February 21st, 2019 9:30 - 12:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
Do you quilt on a sewing machine, but long for more space? Are you unsure if you are “doing it right”? Come discover how the HQ Sweet Sixteen® machine, plus tools and tips, can improve the quality of your work and the pleasure of your quilting experience. The machine’s features make free-motion quilting a breeze, and additional creative feet and gadgets open a whole new world beyond meandering. Information and techniques you will learn in this class can be used on any sit down longarm.
• Built-in machine features and stitch regulation with TruStitch™
• Bobbins, tension, needles, and threads
• Pattern application and Golden Threads® paper • Basting layers and manipulating the quilt
• Creative machine feet, rulers, and gadgets
Sign up for multiple classes and get an in-store credit! In-store credits will be issued on Wednesday February 20th.
- Sign up for 4 of Debby Brown's classes and we will issue you a $25 in-store credit
- Sign up for 5 of Debby's classes and we will issue you a $30 in-store credit
- Sign up for all 6 of Debby's classes and we will issue you a $35 in-store credit
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies.
Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.