Stand Up Longarm Machine Basics HQ Event 2-21-2019
SKU as configured
Stand Up Longarm Machine Basics 2-21-2019
Handi Quilter Education Event with National Educator Debby Brown
Thursday February 21st, 2019 1:30 - 4:30
Quilting by the Bay Longarm Center
Does longarm quilting interest you, and you'd like to learn more about it? Or do you just want a review of longarm basics? This class removes the mystery of longarm quilting by explaining machine and frame elements and features, how to load a quilt, and vital facts about thread, needles and tension. Information and techniques learned in this class are applicable to all longarm quilting machines.
* Basic machine and frame elements and features
* Bobbins, tension, needles, and thread
* How to load a quilt onto a frame
* Quilting with pantographs
* Rulers, Micro Handles, and basic free motion
Sign up for multiple classes and get an in-store credit! In-store credits will be issued on Wednesday February 20th.
- Sign up for 4 of Debby Brown's classes and we will issue you a $25 in-store credit
- Sign up for 5 of Debby's classes and we will issue you a $30 in-store credit
- Sign up for all 6 of Debby's classes and we will issue you a $35 in-store credit
By registering for this class you are agreeing to our Class Policies.
Please review our class policies at the bottom of our Classes page for information on class fees, supplies, cancellation policy and class/workshop etiquette.